Teen Treks is looking for enthusiastic bike trip leaders possessing good sense, tireless energy, and a great enthusiasm for travel.
Teen Treks is a summer bicycle touring program for youth ages 12-
Our trips cycle throughout popular touring locations in Europe, the US, and Canada, camping outdoors and staying in hostels along the way.
We expect our leaders to treat each youth with respect and professionalism. Offering the teens guidance when necessary, yet encouraging healthy independence and growth.
- Lots of experience working with teens in a summer program.
- A love of biking and outdoor adventures
- CPR and First-
aid Certification, or Wilderness First Aid or Lifeguard Certifications
- Must be a positive role model in the lives of teens
- Basic understanding of bike mechanics (we can teach you the more advanced stuff)
- Americorps and Bike & Build Members strongly encourage to apply