Pacific Northwest Map
Biking north out of Seattle, this route follows the breathtaking views looking out over the Puget Sound through hip towns in Washington and up to vibrant Vancouver, Canada. You’ll take ferries to the San Juan Islands, a temperate archipelago that hosts communities of whales, great blue herons, and wild swans, and on to Victoria, BC, then return to Washington for 2 days camping out and exploring Olympic National Park.
Heading back south, you’ll visit historic Port Townsend and lovely Birch Bay, which has the warmest and safest salt water beach on the coast.
This trip ends with 2 days sightseeing in Seattle and enjoying some of the best restaurants in the region. Everything really is cooler in the Pacific Northwest –
- Bike from Seattle up the Puget Sound into Canada
- Visit the Canadian cities of Vancouver and Victoria
- Ride the beautiful San Juan Islands
- Spend 3 days in Olympic National Park
- Tour many great historical and environmental sites
Starts: Seattle, WA
Ends: Seattle, WA
Cost: $ 2,995 –
Biking: MODERATE (Approximate Daily Mileage 30 –